Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cortez and ace is one of the worst robberies ever, like we say tez got robbed twice vs Ice but this is on another level. all 3 of aces rounds are better material wise. tez 3rd is wack, his first and second are solid. tez choke is much worse than aces choke and like i said tez wasnt winning the 3rd with a flawless round anyway, ace had a dope round and tez was average, this is prob one of aces best performances like top 3. these judges are trash,

thats why when people clamor for judged battles just so there can be some "official" record. half the time at least in all these leagues whether it was url now or rbe or kotd or lionz den, i disagree with the judges. it might just be inherent to judging it live and under pressure, im not even convinced that just getting the right judges will alliviate the problem, but my point is that it really doesnt improve the sport much imo.

obviously if money is on the line you need to judge it but the only benefit is if these guys are more motivated but has it really done that? ok ace in this battle did appear motivated but in these um tourneys so far, it didnt improve peoples efforts that are already lazy and guys like geechi or rum for example in the last um tounrey are already motivated and have good work ethic, so i dont know that it was the money that made them motivated, they always give effort.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't a fan of that.
I enjoyed their podcast and that whole thing seemed to mess up that friendship.

I thought that way at first because Lux was the one who really agitated things. But if that hadn't happened Royce would continue to belittle Lupe and front like he wants to battle someone. Things would have come to a head eventually.

From what I've seen Royce likes to posture, play mindgames and talk down on people like his friend Joe. It's like he believes that he is validated in some fashion that Lupe isn't. So he had to be checked. Listen to Lupe's lyrics he didn't make anything up or assume anything. No matter how talented Royce is his history makes him a good target for anyone writing a diss against him.

He got on live with Mickey and tried to belittle him now Mickey is cooking him as well.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
nikkas call nikkas nerds not realizing theyre nerds too is the funniest shyt ever.

He literally just told Daylyt that they (him, Los, Lyt, Lux) are the “Shareefs”. Between this and him turning into Smack’s lapdog after years of calling URL a plantation…I’ve about had it with B Dot.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He literally just told Daylyt that they (him, Los, Lyt, Lux) are the “Shareefs”. Between this and him turning into Smack’s lapdog after years of calling URL a plantation…I’ve about had it with B Dot.

fukk B DOT. THE HYPOCRISY HAS TO STOP

BIATCH