Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
What the hell you talking about "yall fault" lol I never was with industry dudes coming into battle rap and been that way since day 1. They can't do here what they did nearly 20 years ago with a du-rag and fitted cap on. I'm a huge advocate of industry dudes staying out of battle rap because they will get killed.

What's this "yall" shyt? LOL. I dont think YOU recall how many of US was like Cass been iffy. Even in the Diz battle.

Whoa doggies. I was merely generalizing. Referring to the BRC as a whole. Not particularly thecoli.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sidenote: how do you all feel about this URL Media News interviews after the battles? I'm watching these joints with Anwar and Reda with the Born Legacy event. It's ok but that feel of 15OfMe and HHIR is missing to me. They would capture all kinds of wild shyt during their recaps.

EDIT: now I see some 15OfMe joints. Never mind. Guess they have to do the URL Media News interviews first.

15mofe and hiphopisreal go to all these events and get their content. I think you’re under the impression that they’re banned from coming, which isn’t the case.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
15mofe and hiphopisreal go to all these events and get their content. I think you’re under the impression that they’re banned from coming, which isn’t the case.

Yeah and thats why I threw in the edit because the whole still sounds funny to me. But glad they still pull up and get those interviews. Feels we can get the real responses from them on those channels, imo.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DNA have surpassed MEO and Champion for best battle rap show right now.

I enjoy DNA and Goodz more then MEO. Those two also have the best caffeine shows, because they take it seriously, and come prepared.

You’ll have someone like 40 barrs turn on the stream and walk around the house.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah and thats why I threw in the edit because the whole still sounds funny to me. But glad they still pull up and get those interviews. Feels we can get the real responses from them on those channels, imo.
P from URL broke it down on Black Compass and said it's has to do with Covid protocols. Non-URL people just can't be in the buildings but they can still be at the events.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

2BA8C592-A395-4B90-A7A5-4B604E3B178C.jpeg

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
P from URL broke it down on Black Compass and said it's has to do with Covid protocols. Non-URL people just can't be in the buildings but they can still be at the events.

Heard that as well; just forgot about that. I don't fully trust what P always says and does but hey, if Caffeine made it clear they can't always have non-URL people there then I can't be mad at that. Safety protocols. Hopefully it doesn't last forever.