Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Double Impact 4 announcement:
Clips/Your Honor vs Don Marino/DNA
Kid Chaos/Arsonal vs Real Sikh/B.Dot
K. Shine/ Lu Castro vs Fonz/Ave
Tay Roc/Eazy vs Swamp/Geechi Gotti
Twork/T.Top vs Calicoe/Mook

March 27th on Caffeine

:ohhh:

lol I see what they're going for but uh...outside of T Twork vs MurdaLand this card is kinda meh

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
lol I see what they're going for but uh...outside of T Twork vs MurdaLand this card is kinda meh

shiiiet im not caring too much about the matches tbh but to see clips/your honor pair up but more exciting for me...
Shine and Lu Castro? if shine off that bullshyt he was on the last two battles, that team steals the night clear :wow:

DNA/Don Marino might stink the joint up tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
FIRE card

No....This shyt about to be all types of trash. Mondays trash when its picked up, Sunday trash the night before, on Tuesday earlier in the week when it was fresh.

Only 2 outta the 10 teams will have real chemistry. Twork & T-Top, Roc & Eazy. Everybody else is just "horribly" thrown together. Mook and Cal still ass. Unless they finally realized, you need to turn up the energy & performance doing 2 on 2 battles.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The teams are kinda wacky but I appreciate that every once in a while. Real boom/bust potential. I wonder if Arsonal had already agreed to partner up with Kid Chaos when he was going nuts for him vs The Saga.

Card feels like high risk, high reward :wow: It could either turn out like the first double impact, or Bars over names :mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
No....This shyt about to be all types of trash. Mondays trash when its picked up, Sunday trash the night before, on Tuesday earlier in the week when it was fresh.

Only 2 outta the 10 teams will have real chemistry. Twork & T-Top, Roc & Eazy. Everybody else is just "horribly" thrown together. Mook and Cal still ass. Unless they finally realized, you need to turn up the energy & performance doing 2 on 2 battles.
Well damn, never thought I'd disagree with you but here we are :heh: I dunno about this card breh, I honestly just don't know what to expect :mjlol: Obviously I hope the battles are good
Disagree, I like every team minus the DNA/Marino team. They're doing the rookies/vets theme and I think they found great combos. We'll see how it comes out. I'm hype.