Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Where the hell is ARP getting all of this money from lol.

He has a team + investors.

If I recall correctly, ARP has his hands in a few businesses as well as having his team and his investors. He speaks on it from time to time but not too much. If anything, ARP shows RBE keeps making moves and he isn't ass out when it comes to money.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yall fault for thinking he'd be viable in the first place. nikka BEEN ass. Even is his heyday smh.
What the hell you talking about "yall fault" lol I never was with industry dudes coming into battle rap and been that way since day 1. They can't do here what they did nearly 20 years ago with a du-rag and fitted cap on. I'm a huge advocate of industry dudes staying out of battle rap because they will get killed.

Ardamus

Daps
Yall fault for thinking he'd be viable in the first place. nikka BEEN ass. Even is his heyday smh.

What's this "yall" shyt? LOL. I dont think YOU recall how many of US was like Cass been iffy. Even in the Diz battle.

Ardamus

Daps
Sidenote: how do you all feel about this URL Media News interviews after the battles? I'm watching these joints with Anwar and Reda with the Born Legacy event. It's ok but that feel of 15OfMe and HHIR is missing to me. They would capture all kinds of wild shyt during their recaps.

EDIT: now I see some 15OfMe joints. Never mind. Guess they have to do the URL Media News interviews first.

Last edited: