Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Please go watch that Ace Ty Pretty battle

I’ll bet money JJDD lifts a lot of material off Ty, especially the parts about himself

battle will be super duper ass

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
JJDD definitely did his little bullshyt spiel like "oh we gotta do it on my league. in Atlanta." and probably 4-5 other stipulations we probably dont know about. Might end up being a pool table between them nikkas

He scared of son...how isnt this clear to everyone? I peeped it since they said he flash danced from across the street while trying to cop a plea at the same time, lol. The only place he probably feels moderately safe battling him is at home. The fact he is battling him at all shows he is shook...son said the only way for me not to hurt you is you battling me

JJDD is stupid as fukk for even trying that shyt with someone like Ace. You don't pull a gun out on someone and don't use it. Especially a prison nikka.

All good points. Plus, I called this earlier. Remember I was like...JJDD cool and all...and I salute him on being so consistent in his battles. But let's be real: he needs to stay out of the bullshyt. No one talks about it much but he always ends up in the middle of some messy ass drama. And it feels like, this could have been avoided. And to @FreshAIG saying what I was thinking...he should have never ever rolled up there like that.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lux vs Bdot would be a way better battle..
than
Lux vs chilla
Or
Lux vs JC

After he takes Lyt & Dot
I'd like.to see Lux Retire.. Nothing else for him to prove..
There's already nothing for him to prove. Even if Lux were to get 30d back to back it wouldn't affect his legacy.

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
Bill Collector said people are gassing the Bigg K round because Ah Di Boom is still moving around outside:dwillhuh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
that story about Hitman gettin in his feelings :bryan:

"word, im hitman holla...y'all prolly heard of me, i'm from here :obama:"
"oh word, YOU hitman holla? :ohhh:"
"yeah :troll:"
"damn, never heard of him :russ:"