Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South

The promo run on this battle is about to be insane. This whole shyt here is jokes.

I agree.. We need more Real Grudge Matches in Battle Rap.. I watch some events but when Battles are not Happening i don't watch Caffeine...
Shyt just seem off to me..

Props to JJ.. I wonder what the rest of the cloud will look like???

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The crowd is everything. A nikka like tsu surf is dead without the crowd cause he feeds off that energy. Tay roc too but he stepped it up. Guys like chilla get goose bumps and start sounding like squidward when that crowd reaction gets to em.

I don't want to see a guy like hitman without a crowd bruh.
Surf in every interview: look at my battle with Big T, I do this small room shyt :sadbron:

Y’all: a nikka like Surf is dead without the crowd.

LMAOOOOOO :russ::dead:
Surf is a habitual choke artist that was all A-1 shyt talk that got EXPOSED in this era

The nikka been choking FOR YEARS, especially on them big stages

You nikkas just gotta except him for who he is.

A highly overrated battler that has moments because he’s AFFORDED those opportunities because of his IMAGE, moments, shyt talk and stanbase that pull excuses for all his fukk ups.
The nikka just entertaining, he says it himself everytime he chokes and loses.
:ufdup:
He understands it clearly, that’s why he always brings up his numbers to deflect under pressure.
His stanbase just doesn’t wanna except that and it’s funny as hell LMAOOO

His music bein fire means nuffin to me in the realm of battlerap

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Surf music is trash. Whiny ass voice and them trash ass beats with them super high pitched vocal samples that shyt ass.
1XYYpas.png

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Glad JDDD and Ace are gonna battle and no disrespect to Bullpen...BUT that should have been on URL. At least it felt like the battle would be on that platform. Having it on JJDD's feels off a little to me.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Glad JDDD and Ace are gonna battle and no disrespect to Bullpen...BUT that should have been on URL. At least it felt like the battle would be on that platform. Having it on JJDD's feels off a little to me.
JJDD definitely did his little bullshyt spiel like "oh we gotta do it on my league. in Atlanta." and probably 4-5 other stipulations we probably dont know about. Might end up being a pool table between them nikkas

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He scared of son...how isnt this clear to everyone? I peeped it since they said he flash danced from across the street while trying to cop a plea at the same time, lol. The only place he probably feels moderately safe battling him is at home. The fact he is battling him at all shows he is shook...son said the only way for me not to hurt you is you battling me

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
He scared of son...how isnt this clear to everyone? I peeped it since they said he flash danced from across the street while trying to cop a plea at the same time, lol. The only place he probably feels moderately safe battling him is at home. The fact he is battling him at all shows he is shook...son said the only way for me not to hurt you is you battling me
JJDD is stupid as fukk for even trying that shyt with someone like Ace. You don't pull a gun out on someone and don't use it. Especially a prison nikka.