Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was the event where they kept running some track Cal song over and over lol?

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Speaking of battle rappers music, Loaded Lux, Cambatta and Black Magik are dropping a collabo project tmw and it sounds kinda crazy from the snippets I've heard.

Oh shyt. Cambatta is nice. This sounds interesting.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Oh shyt. Cambatta is nice. This sounds interesting.
Cambatta is DEAD NICE!

It's called Manifest Destiny

img-4324.jpg

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Wait, wasnt it playing alot doing the Reloaded event?

very likely, i still got three vods on watch battle live (rip :wow:): nome 9, resolution, and summer impact/reloaded. I KNOW that shyt was getting heavy play on more than one PPV.

I still remember the whole "i can't make this shyt up, this aint maybelline" bar

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
very likely, i still got three vods on watch battle live (rip :wow:): nome 9, resolution, and summer impact/reloaded. I KNOW that shyt was getting heavy play on more than one PPV.

I still remember the whole "i can't make this shyt up, this aint maybelline" bar

:mjlol:
i was like why is this terrible ass song always getting played. Now, this is the Calicoe on a beat that I really fux with. He needs more of this kinda joints, imo. Dope track and his flow was in the pocket. Bars were on point, too.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Anwar may be the least talented person in the battle rap culture that actually has a name. Teaming with Jay Blac is like having Lebron on your team.

Anwar isn't funny, isn't insightful, isn't good at breaking down battles, isn't entertaining in any capacity. How he got in this position is a miracle.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anwar may be the least talented person in the battle rap culture that actually has a name. Teaming with Jay Blac is like having Lebron on your team.

Anwar isn't funny, isn't insightful, isn't good at breaking down battles, isn't entertaining in any capacity. How he got in this position is a miracle.

Safe guy
non threatening
and probably reliable and on time, which can go along way in an unprofessional culture like battle rap

you have a guy like knowledge that can barely speak and looks like a slob on camera

if a guy like that has a place, Anwar can definitely find a place in battle rap :mjlol: