Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Apparently Jakk and Jai 400 and JC and Ryda were both great battles. Ave and Fonz I heard people say was "Good" but the other two are the ones people are talking most about.

Edit: I'm seeing more people saying Ave and Fonz was great too

How bout swave vs swamp?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much of a stan do you gotta be to say a dude won when even he himself says he lost?? :usure:
i dont think its necessarily stanning, im not talking about a bodybag, but as an example, chilla vs b magic, now i did have magic winning, but chilla had that choke right at the end of the 3rd round, he already couldve arguably won the first two rounds, and even his 3rd i think he rapped for longer than magic, I dont think he auto lost that battle. its all opinion so one persons opinion even if the participated in the battle, doesnt determine who won imo

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There should be no such thing as app only events/one offs. Everything should be on caffeine then moved to the app asap.

it doesn’t work like that

those events are done independently and have nothing to do with the caffeine events

and as stated earlier, it would make no sense anyway

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm sorry but this shyt is trash. I'd never listened to Calicoe music before but I've seen some of yall big it up over the years in this thread. I can't ever see myself listening to another of his songs though.

That shyt was ass idk what people say listening to, but he does make good music.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I'm sorry but this shyt is trash. I'd never listened to Calicoe music before but I've seen some of yall big it up over the years in this thread. I can't ever see myself listening to another of his songs though.

Oh Calicoe's music is not that good for the most part, imo. Except for a track here or there. And that beat is awful. But he had some cool lines in it. Just wish someone was around to tell him to use another beat.