Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I thought Suge was wack when he first hit the scene but he's one of my fav battlers now
His 1st rd vs Mike P was back to back haymakers

Yea his material vs mike p was great. Also dont forget suge/nitty. He was one stumble away from winning that. I will always stand on that. Best suge ever. Just a dope ass battle on both sides. No way u can watch this and say he won't be on one vs bdot/verb and myers.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Am I the only one that thinks holmzie the god is by far the woat battler? I legit will rank o-solo ahead of him. :unimpressed:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

im okay with app-only events mainly because the caffeine production is largely hit or miss and whatever issues we see in a battle (jey the nitewing's first against shotgun suge where they never turned the intro music down) are still there on the app. If they were always consistent, my viewpoint would change

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The app only events give me that feel that was around when URL 1st started and you had to be in the building to see a battle. Can remember so many "he got bodied" rumors back in those days just so the battle could be released on YouTube and everyone mad they was lied to. Battle rappers and people who attended the events twitters were jumping because we wanted live updates etc. Those were the times lol

Remember when that website , can't remember which one got exposed for putting out fake updates and not really being at the event :laff:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never bought into "if a battler says they lost they lost" argument, not saying i had b dot winning but just in general. its an opinionated "sport". even the battler themselves can feel they lost and it doesnt mean someone else cant think they won
How much of a stan do you gotta be to say a dude won when even he himself says he lost?? :usure:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That doesn't make sense business wise. Having app only events prevents you bums from just watching the event for free on Caffeine and never paying for the app. :usure:
Facts don't know about them but I love the app only events simply for the fact I'm getting exclusive content which makes my 8 dollars a month worth it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Facts don't know about them but I love the app only events simply for the fact I'm getting exclusive content which makes my 8 dollars a month worth it.

I just wish I could see everything live but I definitely understand the purpose of app only events.