Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't get the concept. It's where you stop "hating" the "villain", and become indifferent and just want them gone. Indifference is death in entertainment.
I know WHAT you are saying, I'm just saying you're overstating it and are probably just too invested emotionally. Surf got you tight like this, and I guarantee you watch the next event that he's a part of so :yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know WHAT you are saying, I'm just saying you're overstating it and are probably just too invested emotionally. Surf got you tight like this, and I guarantee you watch the next event that he's a part of so :yeshrug:

I'm not invested at all. I just don't have any desire to see the nikka on my TV or phone. I am almost certain to have my time wasted.

True indifference is being able to ignore nikkas regardless tho :manny: you making the convos about him stretch out is defeating your purpose

How do I ignore him when URL is putting him in people's faces, and I watch battle rap faithfully? He "quit" battling, and they replaced Hennyman with him on commentary. If he sat down and wasn't on URL in any form, I'd forget he exists, happily.