Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Diz fix has been in from the start IMO:manny:we will see

Diz finally took his L today, no way they could fix this result. He choked the first and Saynt left Earth in the second. Saynt and Marv have been the best two throughout the event imo, so the right guys made it. I'm pissed Chef Trez dropped out though.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Marvwon has been killing the KOTD tournament...

The Diz fix has been in from the start IMO:manny:we will see

Diz finally took his L today, no way they could fix this result. He choked the first and Saynt left Earth in the second. Saynt and Marv have been the best two throughout the event imo, so the right guys made it. I'm pissed Chef Trez dropped out though.

Yeah. Diz took the L. Intense battle with Saynt that lived up to the hype. Marv and Times had a close battle. That slip up by Marv in the 2nd I feel like could have costed him the whole battle but his recovery was dope and he landed some nice haymakers. Times was clean throughout but I do feel like some of what he did in the battle fell a little flat. If Marv didn't slip up, I think the win would have been way more cleaner and more clearer.

So now, it's Marv Won vs. Saynt LA. This is an interesting match for the finals. Saynt is pretty dangerous but Marv is good at matching people's energy by doing what he does. Looking forward to this match up.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Swamp gone beat Swave...

The way he approached tha Casey J shyt was a Rookie mistake.

Swave called Swamp out... So Swamp accepted...

Nothing bad to say about Swave...

2-1 Swamp...

No sir. If you really feel that way, put some bread up.

All Facts..
It will be hard for people to understand this though....
I also think it's hard for people to admit that they just don't like a battler...in fear of being called a Hater... The Casey J battle was a way for people.to hate on Swamp... because immediately after it was crazy lol.. I never knew so many people disliked him.

I like Swamp, but he beat NJT due to a terrible performance, and Casey embarrassed him. He is/was too unproven to get ripped like that by a girl. The hype and stock he built was out the window.

40 slapped fire out of a battler for smacking her ass. Rightfully so.

I can't believe I wanted to be Fire Da Misfit for about .038 seconds.

He made fun of that fact that Nicky Jam has 40 Million IG followers but Math is so ass that their battle only has 190 K in a week.

And he also said you pay lit people to record battle raps with you in a studio and then lip sync them on camera. That shyt had me crying.

Surf is an overachieving bum. Tired of that nikka. If you know wrestling insider terms, he's crossed over from "heel heat" to "go away heat". Corny.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't care. I just want him to go away. I wish his music would blow up, and he would not battle. I could completely ignore him.
Damn did he bump your drink outta ya hand at an event or something :mjlol:

Would you have this energy for him if he did? :mjgrin: Rajon is never gonna blow up

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn did he bump your drink outta ya hand at an event or something :mjlol:

Would you have this energy for him if he did? :mjgrin: Rajon is never gonna blow up
nikka is just annoying, and he is hogging up a spot someone who works hard and wants to excel could use. I was never really impressed by him, but now he's just wasting time and space battling half assed, so I'd rather he go.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care. I just want him to go away. I wish his music would blow up, and he would not battle. I could completely ignore him.
This is actually the reason Surf won't ever be pushed out of battle rap though. He inspires these types of reactions in people, particularly negatively. When people feel you have to leave in order for them to be able to ignore you, you're actually doing something right. :wow:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is actually the reason Surf won't ever be pushed out of battle rap though. He inspires these types of reactions in people, particularly negatively. When people feel you have to leave in order for them to be able to ignore you, you're actually doing something right. :wow:
That's why I made the post about "go away heat". That is NOT a good thing.