Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Fonz gonna end up gettin a named thats too much for him to handle and die

He should be out here getting reps in like everyone else

facts

plus if you look back at the UM1 tournament it wasnt like he killed anyone; you could easily debate that Jey, J Krooger and DEFINITELY Eazy the block captain took those battles. Ace would've beat him too if he wasnt going for antics

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Ive been saying this years before Covid tho.. I was asking for small room big stage battles years before the first volume. We about to be getting low quality shyt again.
The way this pandemic is going, there won’t be big stage battles for a long time

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The way this pandemic is going, there won’t be big stage battles for a long time

I can see Smack having events in states more lenient with indoor crowds/Covid in general after the vaccine drops.

I’ve been in atl several times during the height of the pandemic and they had malls and indoor dining open while nyc was completely shutdown. :mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I can see Smack having events in states more lenient with indoor crowds/Covid in general after the vaccine drops.

I’ve been in atl several times during the height of the pandemic and they had malls and indoor open while nyc was completely shutdown. :mjlol:
That's true, Atlanta been wildin lol

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Ive been saying this years before Covid tho.. I was asking for small room big stage battles years before the first volume. We about to be getting low quality shyt again.

I remember when Queenzflip got clowned for that Quiet Room or Small Room shyt he was doing. Guess it was ahead of its time in hindsight.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao ARP is kind of going in on Math about his bar in the Nicky Jam battle. Math said you were hooked on smack, I was on SMACK hooking nikkas. ARP is saying that could spark old beef with Serious Jones. This been a bad week for Math