Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ::russ::russ:

Math is his own worst enemy :heh: Knowledge didn't even violate he let GToodz say his piece. he even kinda stood up for math by mentioning the show and saying that Math does well on RBE and that still isn't good enough :mjlol:
nah that shyt corny
let other people do that interview
Im with Math on this
Loyalty over the story
Da fukk I look like letting a nygga shyt on my people hold the camera not say nothing and then upload it
that shyt wild

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:@ Math right now on live

:scusthov: @ the people that co-sign his behavior with him screaming. He low key got a cult over there.
He be screaming because he always drinking. He low key an alcoholic. I don’t think I watched one MEO or one of his solo lives where he is not drinking. Mixing alcohol with someone that already have emotional problems is not a good combination. With that said Math still probably still going to get a bag.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
He be screaming because he always drinking. He low key an alcoholic. I don’t think I watched one MEO or one of his solo lives where he is not drinking. Mixing alcohol with someone that already have emotional problems is not a good combination. With that said Math still probably still going to get a bag.
Math has very low emotional quotient so he's going to self sabotage and fumble the bag.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
just tuned into his youtube live, listening to his trash music. he speak on it yet? i think its all a work. then again, if this is a way for maff to cut them out the deal, it'd be right on script for him.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Math is talking to Knowledge live on air now. They might be trolling

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This wasn't no troll. Math got emotional, fired Knowledge and rehired him back. Math has a history of being overly emotional, and reacting before thinking. This falls right in line with his behavior.
You could be right. It seemed like they might be trolling but Math is an emotionally unstable nikka so:manny:

Last edited: