Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I hope MEO is done for good. shyt was whack anyway and Math was always spewing propaganda/throwing shade.. HO

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess Math was feeling a way that he didn't defend him during the Goodz interview.

Math is so emotional, this decision was made in haste imo

With that said, Knowledge asks terrible questions and added nothing to the podcast.

:russ::russ::russ:

Math is his own worst enemy :heh: Knowledge didn't even violate he let GToodz say his piece. he even kinda stood up for math by mentioning the show and saying that Math does well on RBE and that still isn't good enough :mjlol:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had eazy winning the 1st and 3rd vs Danny but I thought his 2nd especially but parts of his 3rd too were super gassed , good battle though

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math is a weirdo. It’s funny he’s taking this personal. Math and Goodz have always had a shaky relationship.

Watch Math turn around and have Goodz on the show next year. Therefore, it’s kind of silly.

As @FreshAIG said, knowledge adds nothing to the show whatsoever. In fact, I was hoping Math kicked him off because he saw this as an area of improvement. His current reasoning is lame though.