Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew Math was going to flip over the Goodz interview. Knowledge has his own platform and have to keep it somewhat neutral on HHIR to maintain any type of credibility. I also felt that Ms. Fit didn’t really fukk with Math like that. It always seemed like she was just in it for the bag. I could be wrong but I also get the feeling she only really fukk with other Latinos. I never liked her.

Math should of had a conference before making this emotional decision. He might of just fukked up a big bag because of his ego. Not to long ago I stated that if he didn’t chill with he ego it was going to impact MEO. Unfortunately he proved me right. He also proved Goodz right.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:Watching the Goodz HHIR interview. You just know Math was heated watching this.

This shyt is hilarious, and Goodz broke Math all the way down.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:russ:Watching the Goodz HHIR interview. You just know Math was heated watching this.

This shyt is hilarious, and Goodz broke Math all the way down.
Had nothing to do with knowledge. Everything to do with that roasting lol. Knowledge didn’t really do anything wrong to me.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think MEO will be fine. Personnel changes will probably get me back to watching the show. There are always disputes with these podcasts early on that require changes for whatever reason.

KNOWLEDGE doesn’t add anything. He’s not a personality. Imagine if he had to hold down his YouTube page on his own like Chris unbias, angryfan, etc? He found a hustle interviewing battlers and it works.

Msfit is also expendable.

Math is probably going to have a lot of different cohost like Angryfan did, which is okay. You can only deal with these type of guys for so long.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think MEO will be fine. Personnel changes will probably get me back to watching the show. There are always disputes with these podcasts early on that require changes for whatever reason.

KNOWLEDGE doesn’t add anything. He’s not a personality. Imagine if he had to hold down his YouTube page on his own like Chris unbias, angryfan, etc? He found a hustle interviewing battlers and it works.

Msfit is also expendable.

Math is probably going to have a lot of different cohost like Angryfan did, which is okay. You can only deal with these type of guys for so long.

Fit actually Fit the show ( no pun intended lol). Idk about nobody else but the "woman" in her actually was out on a few episodes. Shyt was refreshing that she wasn't still actin' like Cortez lil trans brother when the cam was rollin'. She actually had another gear in speaking matters.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Danny Myers just said on Caffeine that Eazy is the best battle rapper in the game that spits that “real talk shyt.”

:ehh::ehh::ehh:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Caught up on this whole Math and Knowledge fiasco then Ms. Fit dips, Wow. And these fools had a deal on the table? Way to go, guys. SMDH.