Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
You wanna bet? We can do it via Paypal. Minimum of $100, we can go as high as you want. Shine's pen isn't close, the theatrics and voice projection won't work against someone who is 8 feet tall, lol, Pat is way funnier, Pat is a way better angler, Pat has more presence in general, etc... I got Pat 3-0, he is going to abuse Shine, it won't be debatable.
PRESSURE :whew:
tenor.gif

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
You wanna bet? We can do it via Paypal. Minimum of $100, we can go as high as you want. Shine's pen isn't close, the theatrics and voice projection won't work against someone who is 8 feet tall, lol, Pat is way funnier, Pat is a way better angler, Pat has more presence in general, etc... I got Pat 3-0, he is going to abuse Shine, it won't be debatable.
"shyt Like that" :wow:

PUN711

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny vs Eazy finally on the app

Eazy edged that one, it wasn't a body, but his third was the best of the battle and that's probably what people remembered when they left. Eazy was super direct, but I don't know if his street talk will work with another rapper who's also not known for being a "nerd". Danny had some shyt this battle and was leading going into the 3rd, but direct shyt beats nameflips usually.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Eazy edged that one, it wasn't a body, but his third was the best of the battle and that's probably what people remembered when they left. Eazy was super direct, but I don't know if his street talk will work with another rapper who's also not known for being a "nerd". Danny had some shyt this battle and was leading going into the 3rd, but direct shyt beats nameflips usually.

tbh, its debatable. i feel like either the 1st could be the most debatable round. Danny took the 2nd and i can give Eazy the 3rd. the app got Danny winning so far.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
tbh, its debatable. i feel like either the 1st could be the most debatable round. Danny took the 2nd and i can give Eazy the 3rd. the app got Danny winning so far.
Danny one of the most popular battlers in the internetsphere.

Danny, Daylyt, Nitty and JC are the most beloved battlers online.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
the gas from eazy's side is disgusting in at least the first two rounds

This third from eazy is heavy as hell

i aint see Smack that excited in a minute after that "ask who sell drugs in your universe" bar, he really is the lil gunner now :dwillhuh:

the confederate bar, dear god :ohhh:

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I would say QP is more split in how he's perceived. Some people love him, some people hate him. His style, while "lyrical miracle" like the others, is harder to get into because of his delivery. It's so disjointed that people who love "pen guys" still might not like QP.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Danny one of the most popular battlers in the internetsphere.

Danny, Daylyt, Nitty and JC are the most beloved battlers online.

Daylyt and JC, yeah. nikkas got tired of the leagues and battlers trying to play Danny when he obviously puts in work, imo. And I feel like this battle, you cannot give Danny a clear loss or win on.

Danny and Eazy is so hard to call in the first two rounds. Both rounds are debatable. I edged Eazy the first and edged Danny the second.

See, I was saying its more debatable than what folks were saying before it dropped.