Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder who gonna drop those Nate Robinson bars first.

The upcoming months are gonna give us quite a few gems:

"These hands? Jake Paul, send a nikka in the dirt face first"

"It's ironic, how I slumped you and took your chain, but you the nikka robbin son/Robinson" **Charlie clips would say some shyt like this**

and if the battler is a white boy:

"I already beat you in the 2nd round, you Nate Robinson" **the crowd of black people go crazy for this ass bar like it's a haymaker**

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Wonder who gonna drop those Nate Robinson bars first.

if O-Red doesnt have something like this tucked already im disappointed

"you aint ready for this fight, takin L's when you battle broads, dude
you nate robinson in the boxing ring wearin basketball shoes
i scooped where you all live, snooped in this dogg's crib
clinched him and let the iron go, im talkin body shots breakin all ribs OH LAWD... [pauses for reaction]"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said somethin bout.....me being from boston, i'll get ma bean cooked!!, thats a nice "view" uh mean look, "snoopin" around for angles...."oh lawd", royal affair I got this king shook, not uh soul stoppin it, you lift arms....I swing arms these hits droppin quick, two options "foul" play or "melodic" bytch how YOU want it?!?? Nate Dogg or Nate Robinson!!!

- Chilla Rebuttal

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can imagine Geechi like...

nikka you’z a Snitch! Sellin info to the cops to get paid
Call him Nate Robinson, the way he drop for the jake
!”

"My nikka got killed by 12, he jacked a nikka then hugged his momma at the wake ,
That mean he was robbin sons before he got hit by jake"

AND WHEN ITS REAL......

if O-Red doesnt have something like this tucked already im disappointed

"you aint ready for this fight, takin L's when you battle broads, dude
you nate robinson in the boxing ring wearin basketball shoes
i scooped where you all live, snooped in this dogg's crib
clinched him and let the iron go, im talkin body shots breakin all ribs OH LAWD... [pauses for reaction]"

You said somethin bout.....me being from boston, i'll get ma bean cooked!!, thats a nice "view" uh mean look, "snoopin" around for angles...."oh lawd", royal affair I got this king shook, not uh soul stoppin it, you lift arms....I swing arms these hits droppin quick, two options "foul" play or "melodic" bytch how YOU want it?!?? Nate Dogg or Nate Robinson!!!

- Chilla Rebuttal

7c8324fe65ec438150b4537922bced9d.gif

TALK TO THESE nikkaS! :russ:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shine gonna kill Pat in that caffeine room. This is a battle Shine actually wants.
You wanna bet? We can do it via Paypal. Minimum of $100, we can go as high as you want. Shine's pen isn't close, the theatrics and voice projection won't work against someone who is 8 feet tall, lol, Pat is way funnier, Pat is a way better angler, Pat has more presence in general, etc... I got Pat 3-0, he is going to abuse Shine, it won't be debatable.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You wanna bet? We can do it via Paypal. Minimum of $100, we can go as high as you want. Shine's pen isn't close, the theatrics and voice projection won't work against someone who is 8 feet tall, lol, Pat is way funnier, Pat is a way better angler, Pat has more presence in general, etc... I got Pat 3-0, he is going to abuse Shine, it won't be debatable.

6nTX.gif

jackson-im-just-here-to-read-the-comments-14.jpg