Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This Prep 30ing JC talk is way overblown. Tons of gas (Loud is getting as annoying as NWX), and Prep said a lot of regular and already used material. I feel JC edged it 2-1, but I'm not mad at people preferring Prep. All that other talk is crazy to me. I will say Prep did very well overall.

Your Honor...:francis: RIP to his people, but that doesn't make him not trash. Will with back to back freebies:mjlol:
this battle will be debated like tay roc vs jc (another baltimore nygga)
Prep killed JC in the 1st but after that I aint mad at someone giving JC the second two rounds
Prep just had a lot of momentum after that 1st and I even felt JC 1st was pretty strong
but JC 1st he was just rapping real good Prep was tawking tew hemmm :wow:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

Champions of the Year
Only face to face battle

new categories:
Battler of the Year (Round Table will be for this one)

Fan Votes:
Round of the Year
Moment of the Year
Battle of the Year
Body of the Year

5k for Battler of the year, if Blac gets more than 5k, he'll allocate to the fan vote categories

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Champions of the Year
Only face to face battle

new categories:
Battler of the Year (Round Table will be for this one)

Fan Votes:
Round of the Year
Moment of the Year
Battle of the Year
Body of the Year

5k for Battler of the year, if Blac gets more than 5k, he'll allocate to the fan vote categories

Dope

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that Nicky jam is super popular but it's still...I'm not really excited...I'm not really familiar with dude
I am... Nicky jam is not known for even rapping let alone battling. He used to get roasted back in the day by rappers. But I’m interested to see what he does.

Edit: I told my girl Nicky Jam was battling now and she said, “ is he back on drugs?!?” :dead::dead:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
A lot of hate towards Math but thank God he ain't lose his life. Seems like he got in a scuffle from defending edit: scratch that a random chick not Myverse
edit: nvm he giving out multies on the situation

Last edited: