Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Champion show is generally kinda boring to me (His cousin Drie and Anwar just bore me and whoever that white dude is), I much prefer Jay Blac by himself or with a Mickey Factz or Ace Amin as his co-host. Surf would be the ideal co-host, but that's not likely to be a consistent thing.

With that said, I have to give them a lot of credit for how far they come. The video/production quality of new Champion is amazing.
Agreed.

I also gotta commend Jayblac for keeping Champion afloat after what Vada did and the nuclear bomb tech dropped that would of folded other channels.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed.

I also gotta commend Jayblac for keeping Champion afloat after what Vada did and the nuclear bomb tech dropped that would of folded other channels.

To be honest Jayblac is super likable and marketable and the people love him. Vada and Tech fukkery only slowed him down in the sense that he had to find new co hosts to replace them which is a tall order because Champion was a 3 headed monster when those two were there. But what they did shouldn't have affected Blac's rep.

Now his mother passing? That def could've fukked him up for good. Nothing does more damage than losing your moms or your kids

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Champion show is generally kinda boring to me (His cousin Drie and Anwar just bore me and whoever that white dude is), I much prefer Jay Blac by himself or with a Mickey Factz or Ace Amin as his co-host. Surf would be the ideal co-host, but that's not likely to be a consistent thing.

With that said, I have to give them a lot of credit for how far they come. The video/production quality of new Champion is amazing.

:ohhh:The new look is fire. I havent watched Champion in months.

Last edited: