Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This Prep 30ing JC talk is way overblown. Tons of gas (Loud is getting as annoying as NWX), and Prep said a lot of regular and already used material. I feel JC edged it 2-1, but I'm not mad at people preferring Prep. All that other talk is crazy to me. I will say Prep did very well overall.

Your Honor...:francis: RIP to his people, but that doesn't make him not trash. Will with back to back freebies:mjlol:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks Serius omg hope he's ok omg.

startrek.jpg

Mtt

Superstar
Daps

Chris Unbias - “Redemption” just dropped

His side of the story

1min in: He has an Untold Truth with Norbes that will drop :ohhh:

Battle Truth the blogger keeps going hard in Chris but I need to see this video. Good to see Chris back and hopefully he can disprove whatever false things said about him since he claim it wasn't true

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
DNA vs Lu Castro on the app

im starting to think Eazy vs Danny Myers really never happened

Edit:

Incredibly debatable for each round but im gonna give it to Lu 2-1 first and second

Castro might have a lil star power in him

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This Prep 30ing JC talk is way overblown. Tons of gas (Loud is getting as annoying as NWX), and Prep said a lot of regular and already used material. I feel JC edged it 2-1, but I'm not mad at people preferring Prep. All that other talk is crazy to me. I will say Prep did very well overall.

Your Honor...:francis: RIP to his people, but that doesn't make him not trash. Will with back to back freebies:mjlol:
I dont know what kind of dope fiend shyt going on around here lol kind of felt like how mook was explaining it to young hot. Even if prep say something okayish it will sound much better because he saying it against the greatest.. not saying jc the greatest just that what he do he does so much it takes a great great from jc to impress us and if prep just doesn't put us to sleep we giving him props.

I still got jc winning . Props to prep for finally giving us a performance we can remember but its still levels