Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps

CAPS was frontline pushin Suge to the culture when nikkas was laughin at son.
Only for Suge to now talk that tough shyt and act like CAPS is a hater because he feels Suge doesn’t deserve BDot right now.

Suge is bein a cornball

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m curious if there’s anything Suge can do to get hot again. His status seems like it’s rock bottom. A nygga like him needs those rooms to open back up.

edit

I posted that before reading this page.

a coincidence that he’s a topic

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ms miami looks/seems kinda off...

The bih crazy
hqdefault.jpg

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:gucci: Do any of y'all use the URL app? I downloaded that shyt and nothing will play. I'm about to uninstall this joint and get the battles out the mud...again
You have to pay the monthly 7.99 on the website. It's dumb how they haven't connected the subscription to the app yet

But go to Ultimate Rap League

Go to pricing and click the subscribe now button. If you already have an account they'll tell you to log in, they'll send you to put in your card info to complete your account set up. Usually instantly, you can go back to the app, refresh, and everything will be available

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Ms miami looks/seems kinda off...

367920d1-2d72-4056-8631-3d5bfdf996db

You have to pay the monthly 7.99 on the website. It's dumb how they haven't connected the subscription to the app yet

But go to Ultimate Rap League

Go to pricing and click the subscribe now button. If you already have an account they'll tell you to log in, they'll send you to put in your card info to complete your account set up. Usually instantly, you can go back to the app, refresh, and everything will be available

I'm a UX designer. I might seriously just re-design the app and send it to these brehs lol