Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

2020 :wow:

Welcome back Chris! :blessed:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
If the prominent figures in Battlerap all had this mentality the culture would be in a WAY better state.

This is why even tho DNA’s style as a battler isn’t sumn I gravitate to, I have the utmost respect for him.

He’s at where he’s at because of his PROFESSIONALISM

If you can’t respect THAT ya whole perspective is WACK :salute:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the prominent figures in Battlerap all had this mentality the culture would be in a WAY better state.

This is why even tho DNA’s style as a battler isn’t sumn I gravitate to, I have the utmost respect for him.

He’s at where he’s at because of his PROFESSIONALISM

If you can’t respect THAT ya whole perspective is WACK :salute:

DNA has no other choice than to be ultra professional or else his career would have stagnated a long time ago.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Ol buddy was running up on Stamp for being too close to Coffee and pushes him so he wasn’t running up on a female

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: why would we want any if these nikkas to be unprofessional tho? That's why we get so many trash battles now
I guess but it is what it is. It's like in sports -- it's more impressive when a guy with all of the physical gifts to succeed maximizes his potential through work ethic (Jordan, Bron, etc) than the guys who have to give max effort every night just to make it to the league (Caruso or something). I'm not saying you want anyone to not give effort, but as a general rule how much credit do you get in life for doing what you have to do to get to the level? I'd be more impressed if DNA actually improved as a writer.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
This Chris Unbias trailer got me in my feels. Glad he is getting to tell his side of the story.
I know I was at his neck about it. BUT I think Caps said it best....IF he did it, then he deserved it.
IF not, glad he is back and he is able to let the world know what happened.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Mook really that short!? X is under 6 feet and towering over Mook

This video is very weird Mook is towering over the strange guy he is battling. Then all of a sudden a 50 year old DMX stands up and he's 6'2 now...

I don't know maybe DMX had some custom made "80 belows" on.

From my vantage point this can't be enjoyable for Mook. Am I bugging? It just looks really weird how the little dude is pressing up on him in the studio.