Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this dude also has songs where he sounds exactly like Banks.

Talented guy but the biting has always been there.

It’s funny because when he first started getting known here, you would have people actually defending him, saying he doesn’t sound like Lux. However, you can take all the battlers from Lux, Surf, Verb, Mook, etc. If you’ve listened to their music, they still use their same style. This nygga bdot will sound like a completely different artist on records.

When have you ever seen someone’s battle rap style so significantly different then their recording style over beats?
I mean, there is literally nothing about B. Dot that screams authentic, not just the rap shyt.

Even the fact that he still claims to be on the super Black wave, while maintaining the gang banging shyt, while still being in a super supportive situation with Avocado. I can't take the breh seriously. He can rap though, even if his style isn't authentic.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Vixen is NOT nice. Yall just like her because yall want to dive. Official either. As a matter of fact they literally sound the same. Both are generic as fukk

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Born Legacy X announced

shyt ton of battles
Jimz vs Your Honor
Kid Chaos vs Danja Zone
JC Vs Riggz
Shotgun Suge vs Brooklyn Hans
Fonz vs Ave
B Magic vs Real Sikh
DNA vs Lu Castro

Straight to the app
I was shocked to see Jimz

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
His show is fire, I don’t get it.

He’s insecure about his legacy. He’s from the Mook/Lux/Verb/Hollow era but doesn’t have their same clout/respect for his pen as an All-Time GOAT. The man chases battles that NOBODY is asking for against top guys and had to TELL YOU he’s a Legend. The other guys I named don’t do all that nor do they have to.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He’s insecure about his legacy. He’s from the Mook/Lux/Verb/Hollow era but doesn’t have their same clout/respect for his pen as an All-Time GOAT. The man chases battles that NOBODY is asking for against top guys and had to TELL YOU he’s a Legend. The other guys I named don’t do all that nor do they have to.
I feel it. I figured with his life coach n shyt he’d be past this :mjcry: The show is doing amazing. Why not just really enjoy that and ease into battlerap when you want to. The humble role would suit math so much better and he’d get more of the love he’s seeking. Easier said than done I guess.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I feel it. I figured with his life coach n shyt he’d be past this :mjcry: The show is doing amazing. Why not just really enjoy that and ease into battlerap when you want to. The humble role would suit math so much better and he’d get more of the love he’s seeking. Easier said than done I guess.

I can’t remember which episode or what guest but they were discussing the Top 10 in Battle Rap currently. As expected, names like Shine, Roc, Nitty, Geechi, etc. were being thrown around. This fool Math named himself among that group and was DEAD SERIOUS :dead:

I think his cohosts just let it slide not to upset him. I’m thinking “This guy is delusional and needs help”.