Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RBE’s VODs were still going through KOTD at the top of the year (not sure about their latest event) so I think their relationship is pretty significant and the from what I remember, there were RBE regulars that were approached for the Grand Prix east coast bracket as well. They’re obviously in competition to a degree but I think they acknowledged a while ago that they need each other because URL has lapped them three times over.

Caffeine is definitely better for battle rap because URL’s obligations isn’t tied up in an arbitrary amount of hours per month like it is for being a Twitch partner which is why you don’t have Smack and Beasley streaming themselves playing Tekken just to hit their quota :lolbron:

well aware, as I said in my earlier post, they’ve done business, but I don’t view their relationship like a url/qotr.

in fact, why would kotd even want RBE on twitch? RBE would bring in more traffic and make them look bad

if url brought a network of leagues to caffeine, none of those leagues would outdo the url.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:skip: What’s with everybody going at the tooth all of a sudden. Ez the block captain and now Debo using the official QTR account to go at him.