Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
i don't mean the new born. i more so meant the miscarriage. that kinda thing can fukk with you.

:usure::usure::usure:

My dude, the miscarriage couldn’t have happened during ultimate madness 2. His battle with Bill was on August 15, which was 8 weeks ago. The current baby was 2 weeks at that time.

The miscarriage more than likely happened in the early part of the year. Her body more than likely needed months to recuperate before trying again.

I feel you though. It still could have been fukking with him when things got personal

:handshake:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

My dude, the miscarriage couldn’t have happened during ultimate madness 2. His battle with Bill was on August 15, who’s is 8 weeks ago. The current baby was 2 weeks at that time.

The miscarriage more than likely happened in the early part of the year. Her body more than likely needed months to recuperate before trying again.
I can see that being a thing

Still, ryda saying he smashed before they hooked up had no business destroying Mikes whole universe the way it did :mjlol: yall aint grow up together

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

My dude, the miscarriage couldn’t have happened during ultimate madness 2. His battle with Bill was on August 15, which was 8 weeks ago. The current baby was 2 weeks at that time.

I feel you though. It still could have been fukking with him when things got personal

:handshake:

Right, I'm not trying to spin it like any other way. Personally, I have seen quite a few of my peoples have gone thru that and it took damn near a year for them to get over that mentally.