Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Joe Lite is Desus cousin that itself is funny. Just picture those two as interacting as teenagers. There is no way Joe Lite would have been able to understand 80% of Desus humor.

I did not know that :ohhh: can’t see them being close lol

Desus was definitely the witty nerd in the hood, it was always obvious but Mero confirmed it when he said he was drunk and shirtless outside a bodega and saw Desus when he was on the way to the same class they were in

Daps
Reppin
NULL
EkksyEoX0AAbkDj

:scust:

So you mean to tell me Chilla & B.Dot on the same card but NOT battling......Pathetic

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
QOTR is pathetic. Can they not do any events independently?

Look at the URL. They went right back at it the following day and did a non caffeine event with Born Legacy.

Yeah yeah I know QOTR doesn’t have any resources. You got a loser in Debo, Best friends goals Vague, and former reality tv show member.

These clowns can’t do shyt without the URL.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at the URL. They went right back at it the following day and did a non caffeine event with Born Legacy.

Yeah yeah I know QOTR doesn’t have any resources. You got a loser in Debo, Best friends goals Vague, and former reality tv show member.

You really be going in on QOTR :picard: You're not wrong though. It's sad what QOTR has become. They're literally the only one in that lane (there's no KOTD version of female battle rap, or an RBE version, etc) and still can't capitalize fully on that

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Did something else just happen or did you just need to get this round off? :pachaha: i agree but what sparked this?

Deadman187

All Star
Daps

They have Watch The Throne 4 coming in November on Caffiene, but URL might be secretly behind that too :patrice:

I think its safe to say at this point QOTR is just a subsidiary of URL, even if Debo will never publicly admit it