Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Like I previously said, these battle rappers probably have been getting paid under the tables. When these depositions start flying and these tax records have to come out, shyt is gonna be wild.

Norbes is unleashing the flutes on these niccas. A lot of folks are gonna have to pay when things come to light.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Like I previously said, these battle rappers probably have been getting paid under the tables. When these depositions start flying and these tax records have to come out, shyt is gonna be wild.

Norbes is unleashing the flutes on these niccas. A lot of folks are gonna have to pay when things come to light.

Nothing happening until norbes actually pulls the trigger on it in court tho, this could easily just be a settlment and then radio silence

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If K-Shine didn't lose to Hitman he would be god tier... that loss really stole a lot of his momentum.
He's on another goat run though... he's gonna need a big plate, Mook/Lux/cassidy?/holla rematch
I really don't see it breh. Even if K Shine won that battle, I don't think people have him in that god tier discussion. Hell, it took a hell of a run for him to even really be solidified with the rest of the top tiers.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
my apologies brehs who needed a bootleg :dead: the girls were putting in work and i was only interested in keeping the audio,

that mike p bar hit crazy

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If K-Shine didn't lose to Hitman he would be god tier... that loss really stole a lot of his momentum.
He's on another goat run though... he's gonna need a big plate, Mook/Lux/cassidy?/holla rematch

im kind of puzzled when I see these post

Do you feel these would actually be good battles?

or you just want Shine to get a pay day?

because the last thing I would want to see is a Hitman rematch or shine vs Cassidy:mjlol:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does Caffeine earn revenue?
I only use it to watch URL battles, but I never see any real commercials. So how do they make money?
Millions of downloads already on multiple platforms (ios, Android). The shyt is Chaired by the Devil's son (Murdoch) with $100millions already invested so the targeted advertising is serious guap...