Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Marv should destroy Don Marino
I never saw a Yoshi G battle but fukk it, more billiano the dono everyone's favorite african americano :blessed:

Your Honor vs Ill Will has a high ass dogwalking chance...vets got this one

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
watched a bit of the ARP thing

URL watched a battle with bankhead on RBE then tried to book him and say he can't battle on RBE anymore? thats kinda grimy

i get that they're building profiles but URL is the WWE and everybody else is AEW/NJPW/Impact/etc and that seems unnecessary for battle rap tbh outside of battlers overbooking themselves

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's me but I honestly don't see the issue with URL doing that. Is it grimy? fukk yes but it's business. You have big corporations like apple Google that make you sign clauses that you can't work for a competitor for a specific time after ending employment with them. If Arp doesn't like it he should do the same :yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Marv should destroy Don Marino
I never saw a Yoshi G battle but fukk it, more billiano the dono everyone's favorite african americano :blessed:

Your Honor vs Ill Will has a high ass dogwalking chance...vets got this one
Ill Will at 70% should beat YH. If he gives a shyt, his soul will fly. Same with Marv/Marino, just not as bad. Yoshi/Bill should be fukkery.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ill Will is a very scary person for Your Honor right now. He can honestly stop all of your honor's momentum right now and body him with a JJDD type of performance.

But this is also a huge look for your honor. A respectable performance against a good ill will and he'll skyrocket right back to the top of the rookie class. Your Honor was still the number one pick everyone was going with to win UM1.

This is a huge shot for Yoshi G and honestly one i don't understand how's she even getting. But it's cool they taking risks like this for the girls. Nothing i've seen from Yoshi makes me believe she can beat a bill thats on his a game. But i do think Yoshi is that type of battle rapper where honestly her win/loss record doesn't really matter. She's just dope at what she does.