Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Nah they just been on camera forever so they seem older. Head Ice is probably in his mid to late 40s. He was in a rap group in the late 90s/early 2000s. I forgot the name. I think Swave is like 42-43. He did an interview with Battle Truth and he never said his age but based off time frame of age and when he said things happened, he was in high school in the early 90s. (91-92)

I know Swave gotta be up there because I remember running into him at a show in DC with Immortal Technique, Poison Pen, C Rayz Walz, and a few others a long time ago. And we chopped it up for a quick second. You can tell Ice is at least mid 40s to early 50s by the way he is in general. He kinda gave me that Big Daddy Kane vibe from some of his earlier battles that I really fukk with.

Ardamus

Daps
Tsu Surf vs 40 Barrs officially announced as main event for the Qotr vs URL card

I laughed like wow....Surf knows he owes SMACK URL after that bullshyt.

Surf's bum ass don't need to be headlining another card this year.

Wow, 2020 is unreal. :banderas:

:blessed:
This good brotha done seen the light now. Praise black jesus with a jheri curl and a purple Crown Royal bag.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I laughed like wow....Surf knows he owes SMACK URL after that bullshyt.

Wow, 2020 is unreal. :banderas:

:blessed:
This good brotha done seen the light now. Praise black jesus with a jheri curl and a purple Crown Royal bag.

2020 has been a crazy year I can honestly say I'm NOT looking forward to seeing Rex battle again. Unfortunately it looks like Rex v Surf is booked already.

I have no problem with these guys cashing out I just don't want to go back to the Harry era where URL was forcing match-ups on the fans. There is nothing that I've seen that makes me think Rex will show up prepared. He doesn't seem to be serious about his health, what could a battle mean to him? Rex v Surf does make sense for this particular card but neither guy....... Jersey

Ardamus

Daps
2020 has been a crazy year I can honestly say I'm NOT looking forward to seeing Rex battle again. Unfortunately it looks like Rex v Surf is booked already.

I have no problem with these guys cashing out I just don't want to go back to the Harry era where URL was forcing match-ups on the fans. There is nothing that I've seen that makes me think Rex will show up prepared. He doesn't seem to be serious about his health, what could a battle mean to him? Rex v Surf does make sense for this particular card but neither guy....... Jersey

I'm not hype to see Surf vs. Rex either. I mean Surf gotta see 40 after running his mouth during that faceoff. Rex gotta get it together because he hasn't been the same for a minute.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
40 bout to bar Surf to death. All her material against nikkas so far has been amazing. Plus that bytch style and vocals are tailor made for the covid room. The only legit angle ppl have on 40 battle wise is her choking, but Surf is battle rap's most notorious choker so he cant even go that route.

Last edited: