Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pandemic did no favors to Rex. How much do you figure that man weighs now??

Not sure what his weight is, but Rex is a short guy. He looks like he could lose a good 50 lbs imo based on the eye test.

Rex has been overweight the past few years now.

I’m a tall guy so it’s easier for me to guess with the taller guys.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Cortez is looking crazy too, smh. These guys think they can do the shyt they was doing at 25-30 at 35-40, smh, that metabolism different
The sad shyt is neither Cortez or Rex is in their mid 30s yet. Rex is like 33 and Cortez is like 31-32. They washed as fukk. Lol

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Cortez is 31?? Nah he’s at least 38 lmao

his fat is obviously too much rice with every meal and no workout or cardio routine. Seen it too many times but at least it’s a happy fat

Rex is on some cocaine + opiate combo that doesn’t let his body make a choice about how it’s going to be fukked up

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sad shyt is neither Cortez or Rex is in their mid 30s yet. Rex is like 33 and Cortez is like 31-32. They washed as fukk. Lol
Wow, wtf? Word? I think these guys may be lying about their ages if that's what they're saying. I wonder how old Head Ice and Swayve and them are. I figured all them was around the same age, 35-40ish +

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cortez is 31?? Nah he’s at least 38 lmao

his fat is obviously too much rice with every meal and no workout or cardio routine. Seen it too many times but at least it’s a happy fat

Rex is on some cocaine + opiate combo that doesn’t let his body make a choice about how it’s going to be fukked up
Lol he’s either 31 or 32. When he battled Hitman he was 22. These guys started wild young. They just been on camera for years.

Lux is only 36. He’s younger than Verb and Hollow.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wow, wtf? Word? I think these guys may be lying about their ages if that's what they're saying. I wonder how old Head Ice and Swayve and them are. I figured all them was around the same age, 35-40ish +

Nah they just been on camera forever so they seem older. Head Ice is probably in his mid to late 40s. He was in a rap group in the late 90s/early 2000s. I forgot the name. I think Swave is like 42-43. He did an interview with Battle Truth and he never said his age but based off time frame of age and when he said things happened, he was in high school in the early 90s. (91-92)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rap life will burn you out quick in NYC if you aren't rich. These dudes have to stay out late and constantly put themselves in places where people are doing all sorts of unhealthy stuff just to network. I never formally met Cortez but I've seen him at open mic events dating all the way back to 2007. Rex has been a hood star since he was like 14-15. 15 years of that lifestyle will show. There is no real excuse for letting yourself go, but it would be a lot easier for these guys to get healthy if they had normal 9-5 schedules.

Lux is an alien so I can't really say "he does it, they can too". It seems like dude works out more than 99.9% of people in Harlem. He's been out here mask off during the Covid on his karate kid, anyone who lives in the Sugar Hill area can tell you that.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Lol he’s either 31 or 32. When he battled Hitman he was 22. These guys started wild young. They just been on camera for years.

Lux is only 36. He’s younger than Verb and Hollow.
Lux looks 36 with some tribulations behind him

Tez probably looked 22 ages 15-22 so no surprise he looks older still

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Rap life will burn you out quick in NYC if you aren't rich. These dudes have to stay out late and constantly put themselves in places where people are doing all sorts of unhealthy stuff just to network. I never formally met Cortez but I've seen him at open mic events dating all the way back to 2007. Rex has been a hood star since he was like 14-15. 15 years of that lifestyle will show. There is no real excuse for letting yourself go, but it would be a lot easier for these guys to get healthy if they had normal 9-5 schedules.

Lux is an alien so I can't really say "he does it, they can too". It seems like dude works out more than 99.9% of people in Harlem. He's been out here mask off during the Covid on his karate kid, anyone who lives in the Sugar Hill area can tell you that.
Bruh these nikkas don't give a fukk:ld:

That Rona weight will make a nikka go:to: cuz they know winter time you gotta go in just to get that off...then you got the other fat you already had...

I was in someone park because I been thru that winter push:heh: