Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
On the rewatch, Chess beat Shine clearly

2-1, slight penalty for the light stumbles in the second

I just finished watching this. Chess wasnt winning that 2nd regardless of what he said.

He got the 3rd though, and the 1st was a toss-up imo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
B Dot vs T Top >>>>>>>>> B Dot vs Saga

No......Shockingly and I swear I NEVER thought I would say this ever in life but, Saga had all of Top's angles first and his approach & lines hit waaaaaay harder. The Roof/Hey Arnold line was wild tho

:ohlawd:

This is nothing like a Hollow/Mook thing vs Lux where the 2nd man took the same angles and did it 2x better.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
B Dot vs T Top >>>>>>>>> B Dot vs Saga

Nah. Saga was able to execute the same angles in a non-repetitive manner. It’s like Daylyt said, for Top it was...

Round 1: You went to college and played football
Round 2: You went to college and played football
Round 3. You went to college and played football

Sprinkle in a little “you’re a contradiction/conscious gangbanger” and there’s that. I enjoyed Top’s performance but Saga did it better.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who's all NWX now?

the only nwx I know is dna, Shine, rain, and ttop. The core seems like actual friends which is why they’ve been together so long.

you can add official but she’s never felt like a member to me imo.

I don’t count the b team guys. They need to stop adding them

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Jimz does good blogs but I knew this would backfire on him.

EDIT: Jimz responds.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
No......Shockingly and I swear I NEVER thought I would say this ever in life but, Saga had all of Top's angles first and his approach & lines hit waaaaaay harder. The Roof/Hey Arnold line was wild tho

:ohlawd:

This is nothing like a Hollow/Mook thing vs Lux where the 2nd man took the same angles and did it 2x better.

Nah. Saga was able to execute the same angles in a non-repetitive manner. It’s like Daylyt said, for Top it was...

Round 1: You went to college and played football
Round 2: You went to college and played football
Round 3. You went to college and played football

Sprinkle in a little “you’re a contradiction/conscious gangbanger” and there’s that. I enjoyed Top’s performance but Saga did it better.

He's literally been doing that. Taking angles that have been used ad nauseum and......well........ using them ad nauseum..... I liked his material vs B Dot than Saga. And I hate T Top. I hate Saga too though..