Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
If Top would've stood there .. like yeaaaaah... then it would've looked better but the fact that he moved away and his boy & Rain... had to speak up for him had me SMH...

And if they Battle... I think Top would win.. I ain't gone front.... But Swamp knows something about Top... and Top is trying to figure out a Countermove before they battle... Just my Opinion...

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
URL just dropped the whole SMX event on the app

Was expecting to watch my first battle with my Thanksgiving dinner :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see nikkas just NOW waking up to Brizz’ music

The nikka BEEN fire on beats

I BEEN told y’all Brizz a rapper that battles

All the RAPPERS know this, Lux is one of em that builds with Brizz on the regular.

Early on in 2014 when Brizz popped on the scene I even made the comparison to Lux

:sas1:

We always tried to tell em' about Brizz, all the way across the board....Noah told em' bout that flood too, shyt didn't hit home til they felt them raindrops. I was sold when he first dropped Smoke Screen. Fish & Shrimp belongs in that battle rap project conversation.

Darkside!!!!

:sas2:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

All the RAPPERS know this, Lux is one of em that builds with Brizz on the regular.

Early on in 2014 when Brizz popped on the scene I even made the comparison to Lux

We always tried to tell em' about Brizz, all the way across the board....Noah told em' bout that flood too, shyt didn't hit home til they felt them raindrops. I was sold when he first dropped Smoke Screen. Fish & Shrimp belongs in that battle rap project conversation.

Darkside!!!!

As someone who likes it when these bsttle rappers make music, I always said he was one of them ones. Hell, he is smart for linking up with them Euro labels and slanging limited edition vinyl and getting the collectors to grab a copy. Not happy about the Mook battle but hey this music is fire.

:salute:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Darkside!!!!

FACTS!
We were the main ones in here with the Brizz co-sign early on since them RBC days

We seen Brizz come up from the RBC/SpitDatHeat days to SummerMadness my nikkas :wow:
Proud to see my nikka made it :salute:
Brizz 2-1
We was the main ones defendin' Brizz from the jump....they gave our boy a full trailer if that ain't a sign you made it idk what is lol... DARKSIDE!!
You already KNOW we were the main nikkas out here giving Brizz the co-sign and defending that nikka

full
The proof is in the files my nikka :salute:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk

Brizz is better at music than battling imo

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
On the rewatch, Chess beat Shine clearly

2-1, slight penalty for the light stumbles in the second

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twork said Goodz is a p*ssy and a bytch and told hIm to suck his d!ck.

Smh. Glad to see he is feeling better tho, lol

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
It should have just stayed Shine, DNA, and maybe 2 others (Top + whoever else) to begin with. Nothing worse than when crews go OD with adding people and watering down the brand. Tf is Don Marino and Drugz doin being NWX?

nWx Wolfpac: DNA, Shine, T Top, Official

nWx B-team: Bankhead, Don Marino, Drugz all coming out to the nWo midcarder theme

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Said it previously but it bears repeating, Will fukked JJDD up something horribly. That shyt was lopsided as a muthafukka and got really ugly for John. shyt was written on his face too.

I had it Will 3-0 on the first watch and I actually picked John to win that battle