Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Real Deal is tight with Fresco and his group called the "Young Republicans" (Jeffery, E Farrell, Wird of Pley) who are all Trump supporters

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
TBH this shouldn't even be that much of a surprise, he use to hang with Caustic and Cadillac Ron :yeshrug:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Talk your shyt Reepah

giphy.gif

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Watched 2 minutes of his apology and turned that shyt off, there's nothing dude can even really say to justify what went on in that video

You can just feel the racism and hatred in that dudes laugh in that video, its not even a "shyt did he just say that?" awkward kind of laugh

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Real Deal is tight with Fresco and his group called the "Young Republicans" (Jeffery, E Farrell, Wird of Pley) who are all Trump supporters

I don't think Real Deal was in that group ever (if he was I stand corrected) but Fresco I think was. Just for clarification. Don't matter tho. You right, they had that fukk ass battle rap group. Smdh.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That bill collector video got me :mjcry:

When he said that shyt about how his mans treated him vs his family :wow: i can relate

Hope he wins that 25k but it seems like Beasley and them cut him in on the caffiene deal or he has stock in URL so he'll be aight.

Bill done had like 2 or 3 different comebacks in battle rap thats kinda crazy

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That bill collector video got me :mjcry:

When he said that shyt about how his mans treated him vs his family :wow: i can relate

Hope he wins that 25k but it seems like Beasley and them cut him in on the caffiene deal or he has stock in URL so he'll be aight.

Bill done had like 2 or 3 different comebacks in battle rap thats kinda crazy

Did you see him on MEO? He’s actually the professional battle rapper in the game. Anyone else making money has side hustles but he seems to be making most of his money, and he says he’s doing well, off rapping

If you said in 2013 that bill collector would be the steady hand guiding novice battlers :wow: