Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Verb never lied :wow: people are just obsessed with hating on him, shyts weird

I sorta don't agree with you on quite a few things but the obsession of Verb catching hate....oh I definitely agree. The dude done took how many road games? With that resume? Just sayin'...

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Daylyt talking about how racists the Grind Time movement was

This is why I wasn't exactly shocked at the video. The West Coast Grindtime scene and all that always pushed shyt w/ the race jokes and a lot of shyt was about being edgy. Probably ain't know how blatant some of em were though. Never really followed it like that to know though.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Daylyt said he knew about it and brought it up but nobody cared. If this is true, then I can't help but feel like some of this blog is performative tbh.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
why y'all didn't tell me about this Adept HNIC dude?

:ohhh:

I stumbled across his channel goin down a Youtube rabbit hole yesterday. That’s why I posted that Beasley shyt. Don’t know his background, but he got a lot of content up

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Avocado :francis:

Not that surprised though..If you ever watched the Dirtbag Dan show those guys were all racist as fukk on there, not even lowkey. Dirtbag Dan, Caustic and that scumbag Cadillac Ron that they all idolised. Whats wrong with these dudes man

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Never got into Grind Time hard enough to the point I was on their website; even tho I was watching them and SMACK then KOTD and Don't Flop later on just on YouTube mainly. BUT Day's story about Loe I do remember. I always wondered why Day did that and recall the story of Loe talking shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: Mtt