Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Not to victim blame but anyone still giving Twork deposits is a moron
I'm at a point where I'm tired of holding grown folks hands through business. If you don't have the business sense to get things in writing before you send money then oh well a fool and their money shall soon part. In business, conversations are best had on paper. One of the 1st lessons I learned.

Got grown ass people who do dumb things in business then run to convict the person on social media hoping the public pressure will convince the person to give them their money back because in court they would have no case. I'm tired of feeling sorry for dummies. You got scammed oh well Is my attitude now

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
From here on out Surf new name is Gerd. Acid Reflux choking ass nikka. All in favor say "Aaaarrrghh"

Everybody on coli : "Aaaaaaarrrghh"

@Deadman187 : "He must've slip fell and bumped his motherfukking head"

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smack was so clearly biased towards con lol.

Around this time B Magic was taking battles on any and every league and was on every "big" battle card. They were probably mad at him but had the battle locked in already because the anticipation for it had been really high.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They dropped Loaded Lux episode of My Expert Opinion on Patreon.

They were pressing Math about it on one of his lives so this makes sense lol. I'm about to click play and watch Lux ramble in circles for a couple hours. About to hear a lot of healthy, top shelf, something God love, etc.