Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
This nikka Surf screaming take it from the top might be the funniest unintentional comedy moment in the history of battle rap. It's up there with Canibus and his 'I got however many rhymes in this book' shyt against Diz, Tay Roc acknowledging that he doesn't know which presidents are on which bills against Ill Will and Surf's man screaming that shyt's ass in Calicoe's face. nikka was like 6 bars into the round talking about take it from the top like he had an engineer and producer in the next room over smh.

Jinx301

Pro
Daps
This nikka Surf screaming take it from the top might be the funniest unintentional comedy moment in the history of battle rap. It's up there with Canibus and his 'I got however many rhymes in this book' shyt against Diz, Tay Roc acknowledging that he doesn't know which presidents are on which bills against Ill Will and Surf's man screaming that shyt's ass in Calicoe's face. nikka was like 6 bars into the round talking about take it from the top like he had an engineer and producer in the next room over smh.

We need a clip of him saying that over and over.

Lux gave him a look like "is this nikka serious..."

:gucci:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

We need a clip of him saying that over and over.

Lux gave him a look like "is this nikka serious..."

:gucci:

Muthafukka said it like he was rehearsing with The Five Heartbeats. Lol.
:lolbron:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Thought I was the only one to remember that shyt in 2020 :dead:

THAT shyt ASS p*ssy...FAWUK YOU TALKIN BOUT

With the straightest of faces when saying it

I need to watch that battle again

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
"You gon' either jump in the ring or get under the wing..."

The humbling is too much.. Has TODD talkin shyt to him.. smh

why did Lux palm surf head like he was a kid :mjlol:

This nikka surf in a dark room with no shirt asking john john when is he free :mjcry: battle rap continues to surprise me. Lmao