Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hasn’t been a line in battle rap that hit me as hard as that “stand up nikkas don’t lean”... freestyling right now, I feel the closes was something hitman said against ars. But damn that Lux line is the hardest hitting shyt I’ve heard in battle rap.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hasn’t been a line in battle rap that hit me as hard as that “stand up nikkas don’t lean”... freestyling right now, I feel the closes was something hitman said against ars. But damn that Lux line is the hardest hitting shyt I’ve heard in battle rap.

Lowkey "Torraneo, you don't know whose terrain you on" is a crazy line. Lux just threw that one out there on some flexin shyt :wow:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The live feed shook for a bit during the battle when that hit.. Second best battle rap event ever behind SM2..

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How they gon talk about docking nikkas bread for being unprepared, but then edit out this big doofus pulling out his phone? URL protects the nikkas with the habits they pretend they dont like. Smack not real like that to me
They're not protecting battlers, they're protecting their own platform.