Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I told y'all I was making predictions for excuses for this dude already. SMDH.

Damn Ave, too? Sheesh.....
Don, TODD, and Ave. Hope they all feel better.

:russ:Stop... 6 min rounds, 6 ft apart, small room, no crowd... this is Lux’s element. We not gonna let Surf hate have us pretendIng the conditions dont favor Lux

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
Yeah, you just high
image0.png

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Battling is probably one of the few genres of entertainment that you can realistically do. The participants just really need to be conscientious of how they move and tested as well.

Although it was dope, I think they were way too comfortable with announcing UM2 and that whole thing was a bad look. There was just too many nyggas at one place. That’s something that the URL should not be doing.

Yeah they got way to lax in their handling of it. They weren't even testing at UM 1, which is crazy. Plus way too many people in a small space. They're doing too much trying to create atmosphere that replicates a Banned/Volume and that isn't the move right now. It should have always just been the battlers and the people needed to run the event and that's it. And honestly, other battlers on the card shouldn't be in the building until they're up next. I unerstand that's a harder feat to accomplish though.

Good points. Overall, I don't know about how you all move about in terms of your work facilities or where you are going out in public nowadays, but safety pre-cautions and all that are changing. I feel like when the Sterilized joints were going on and UM popped off, they felt like they took the pre-cautions they needed to and they were ok. BUT, its true...too many people at that traveling from different places as we see spikes in cases still go up is a concern. And the league was still too relaxed about it. I mean, I hope NOME X can still happen but I get it if it needs to be canceled.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Battling should not be happening

Ave and Don are in massive crews that roll to cards together even when not battling

TODD seems like the type to hate being alone and needs a friend at all times

So who’s doing the contact tracing because last battle rap content I saw was anwar with a mask off his ears being yelled at by a guy also with no mask who lives in one of the most affected areas

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Battling should not be happening

Ave and Don are in massive crews that roll to cards together even when not battling

TODD seems like the type to hate being alone and needs a friend at all times

So who’s doing the contact tracing because last battle rap content I saw was anwar with a mask off his ears being yelled at by a guy also with no mask who lives in one of the most affected areas

Bruh when Don got diagnosed I knew it was a wrap. ALL those recap vids for Ultimate Madness and I saw very few people wearing masks

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Bruh when Don got diagnosed I knew it was a wrap. ALL those recap vids for Ultimate Madness and I saw very few people wearing masks
He and Ave are fat too, they seem to be wild susceptible to it

Ave is talking about kidney failure in his post sheesh. This shyt is scary. Not a big fan of either but really wish them the best

this should have been a two battle event with fonz and jey opening for Lux and surf, and it would have been the perfect time to put a pool table in between them too. Small crews of 3-4 with masks 6 feet behind rappers and production team masked up behind plastic

would have been fire and risk averse

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
That was the first person I thought of :sadcam:

Yep. Ave is overweight and if he’s experiencing kidney failure and pneumonia, that shyt got a good hold on him. Pray that he doesn’t hit that respirator because chances would be slim to survive.