Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not like the way Tay Roc went off against Rich

I couldn't think of any PG that spazzed and didn't get a shot so I may be wrong. :manny:

JC got Yung Ill on the big stage
Chilla got DNA
Magic saw the big stage
Ty Law saw BET
Sno saw BET
ILL Will saw BET and the big stage

:manny:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random shyt, but it's crazy to think that this time two years ago, everybody (most everybody, because I'm sure certain posters are gonna come in here yapping about how they never blah blah blah) had Clips on the Mt. Rushmore with Lux, Hollow, and Mook, and now he's simply the gateway rapper to kill.

That Hollow first round set him up, and then that Lux battle completely erased Clips from being known as one of THOSE guys.

This nygga got Hollow and Lux in the SAME year. Harry and the URL where really try to make him that nygga.

He failed horribly. Even then, if he would have not battled everywhere, his status would still be pretty high. He would just have to somehow managed to land & win a Mook battle.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't think of any PG that spazzed and didn't get a shot so I may be wrong. :manny:

JC got Yung Ill on the big stage
Chilla got DNA
Magic saw the big stage
Ty Law saw BET
Sno saw BET
ILL Will saw BET and the big stage

:manny:

The URL will fast track you to the big stage. They just did it with AVE, who just got a NOME appearance.

Hell, they fast tracked Mr Wavy, and his performance was no where as good as Roc's against Rich.

Basically I feel Roc should have been fast tracked to a bigger event after the Rich battle, but he still had to grind.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nygga got Hollow and Lux in the SAME year. Harry and the URL where really try to make him that nygga.

He failed horribly. Even then, if he would have not battled everywhere, his status would still be pretty high. He would just have to somehow managed to land & win a Mook battle.
No way in hell Chuck could pull this off though lol.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
You don't think Roc and Cal is debatable? I had Cal edging it but I thought it was wild debatable. I thought it was going be a body bag after the first rd when Cal was pushing Roc all over the stage. But Roc had one of the best comeback rds I ever seen in battle rap with his second round. The 3rd rd was crazy debatable.
Roc told Cal
"You say a bunch of dumb shyt
With wild aggression

The best 300 I ever spent
Was on a strap investment
Bought this uzis 2004
nikka my MAC 11":whoo:

But I still give it to Cal
He lucky I love the kids
Because he on stage
Talking like he don't love to live:damn:
The irony was heavy wit this one

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the few that can actually rap on KOTD. Bodied his last couple opponents. Dont let his looks fool you.

Watching KOTD, I realized my favorite battler over there is Fresco and it's not even close.

Been saying Fresco different brehs. He murdered thesaurus horribly.