Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Lol Verb said "Either he's scared or he's rich. And I don't think he's rich"

Verb was like he knew the probability of him getting booed was high and Lux still wouldn't take it. shyt is wild

Verb is lying. Either that or lux is one of those fakkits thsts "an artist that won't conform."

I'm gonna lean on verb lying though. I don't think Lux is dumb enough to turn down easy money. But then again he was afraid to fly in them friendly skies for his son :mjgrin:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Verb is lying. Either that or lux is one of those fakkits thsts "an artist that won't conform."

I'm gonna lean on verb lying though. I don't think Lux is dumb enough to turn down easy money. But then again he was afraid to fly in them friendly skies for his son :mjgrin:
I dont think Verb is lying because I know for a fact that VH1 thing was a real situation and Verb/Lux was the co mainevent.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Aint a surprise AF been living in Hotels and Extended Stays..
You can tell from the Videos he was making in his room with that Big Ass Office Phone in it.
I remember first time I saw his new videos and I was like "why this nikka got a old ass rotary phone in the back"

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
B Magic smoked Con boots.. I always go back to that battle to watch B Magic's 1st two rounds.

Con is :trash: :trash: :trash:

Please no Con in 2017

Damn Smack dancing around to every wack ass punch Con throws.. This the most animated I've ever seen Smack during a battle.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why did nikkas want to see Magic vs basic ass Concieted again?

"Concieted? You look more like a snitch, what about CONfess?"

:mjlol:

"My Brooklyn nikkas said the 1st time they seen you was on wild n out"

:dead:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B Magic smoked Con boots.. I always go back to that battle to watch B Magic's 1st two rounds.

Con is :trash: :trash: :trash:

Please no Con in 2017

Damn Smack dancing around to every wack ass punch Con throws.. This the most animated I've ever seen Smack during a battle.

"you know bad boys 2, when martin daughter finna date?
I'll meet reggie at the door and put a 40 in his face"

When the crowd was chanting BMagic's slogan in the 3rd :wow:

To me it was a clear 3-0. Anyone saying Con won is either a member of SONS or Nick Cannon

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
"you know bad boys 2, when martin daughter finna date?
I'll meet reggie at the door and put a 40 in his face"

When the crowd was chanting BMagic's slogan in the 3rd :wow:

To me it was a clear 3-0. Anyone saying Con won is either a member of SONS or Nick Cannon

fukking Magic put up 30 and got a standing ovation at the end of the game. :mjlol:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Y'all really in this bytch trying to change history

Magic may beaten Con but it definitely wasn't a body, and he DEFINITELY did not win that 1st round

What history are people changing? Magic won you just said. Thats all that matters at the end of the day. Nobody is denying that. And it was clear 3-0. Con 1st was mixed bag. Those slow it downs were trash and redundant. Especially the church one smh fukking terrible.