Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the fettucine20 vs jakkboy Maine. Both of them put on gas masks during each other's rounds :lolbron:

Then fettucine brought his guys out for a "gun so big" bar and they fukked up the shot standing in front of the camera :snoop:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Just watched the fettucine20 vs jakkboy Maine. Both of them put on gas masks during each other's rounds :lolbron:

Then fettucine brought his guys out for a "gun so big" bar and they fukked up the shot standing in front of the camera :snoop:
That was a really good battle.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Yooooo :mindblown: I'm like what in the fuvk are these nikkaz doin blockin the damn camera :what:

That battle was fire fr fr. I had Jakkboy winning 2-1. Both second rounds were fire. I'm gonna post bars later. :whew:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yooooo :mindblown: I'm like what in the fuvk are these nikkaz doin blockin the damn camera :what:

That battle was fire fr fr. I had Jakkboy winning 2-1. Both second rounds were fire. I'm gonna post bars later. :whew:
Jakkboy had different wordplay, wasnt fukkin wit fetti in this one that much

JbM's 2nd round was fuego :whew: