Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JC back on the url is good...do you see him getting a Nome battle though? Altho this might seem like a step back for ave of which i dnt think it is how about Ave vs J C?:ohhh:

Smack announcing An April battle in december....Udubb must have reay ruffled their feathers:lolbron:
well he called out JC after B Magic backed out their battle, i don't think Smack would give JC one of his gunners off the rip but if he does :banderas:

King Booker

Rookie
Daps
well he called out JC after B Magic backed out their battle, i don't think Smack would give JC one of his gunners off the rip but if he does :banderas:

It really could be a fire battle....maybe he will get ave after one or two battles but this could be a good fit for a BL card bt depends with were URL want to go with JC. If they want to build JC and invest in him as a battler its definitely an option...on the other hand if Ave lost to JC might do harm to what Url is trying to do with him. So like you said its unlikely he gets the one of smacks' top gunners

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Why can't Born be part of this man: :mjcry:
I think Born got sliced a while back...

Jc being back on smack is just :banderas: dude is gonna murder whoever is put in front of him

I'm as big a JC fan as any, but this return could be short lived if he gets the wrong match. Example, JC vs Qleen seems like it could Instagib either dude from having a lasting presence back on URL. Either Qleen makes JC look foolish while JCs typical angle doesn't work, or JC haymakers crack Qleen's phone screen and he can't read his bars.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Ima ask again

Why did Roc have so many bars about doing dikk related things to Ars's daughters clothing and food?

:ohhh:"Cave gang? I don't respect none of the members
When 3 of yall is registered as sexual offenders":whoa:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ima ask again

Why did Roc have so many bars about doing dikk related things to Ars's daughters clothing and food?

:ohhh:"Cave gang? I don't respect none of the members
When 3 of yall is registered as sexual offenders":whoa:

i noticed there was no backlash for this but nikkas was going hard at Tink for what he said about Swave daughter

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Happy Kwanzaa to all y'all, too. About to dive into these battles and see what's what. Thanks for posting these up.