Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Why is qleen getting yet another shot?

Great to see jc back, since he has taken less battles dude been lethal out here.

Wonder who they putting ms hustle against, probably against a dude, likely verb.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Great to see jc back, since he has taken less battles dude been lethal out here.

Wonder who they putting ms hustle against, probably against a dude, likely verb.

Len Bias of rap who didnt die and didnt get worse.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
It sounded like last time with Qleen, that whole fallout he had with Black ICE where he no showed wasn't his fault entirely. He just had some street shyt that happen that held him up and it made it look like he wasn't trying. Him and Ty Law was a last minute battle on Don't Flop. Guess it doesn't help he'd be ghost with deposits at first and no one knew what was up with him.

But I don't know, I'm glad he is back on Smack URL. He fit in with them even though Black ICE gave us some of the best performances from Qleen we have ever seen. And Jon Dough's editing just made his rounds sound better in particularly.

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You know what I don't like about you dawk?
You always got something to say about my nygga Qleen dawk.

We got the day off from work, the kids are still running around playing with their toys, plenty of leftovers in the fridge, Lions playing the Cowboys tonight...
We not doing that, not today.

Why can't you let Qleen live and be great?

Qleen came up with a lot of stuff people copy today.

All that bringing a line back/say it again shyt - That's Qleen

All that street talk with wild performance, spinning around n shyt - That's Qleen.... y'all seen Suge vs Saga... he wasn't do all that before, now Qleen gone and this big roly poly nygga wanna start spinning and shyt

Booking a battle & running off on the plug - That's Qleen

Battlers going in they phone for bars - That's Qleen

Not bringing a third round - That's Qleen

Now NOBODY brings a 3rd round. Pay respect dawk.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I think Born got sliced a while back...

I'm as big a JC fan as any, but this return could be short lived if he gets the wrong match. Example, JC vs Qleen seems like it could Instagib either dude from having a lasting presence back on URL. Either Qleen makes JC look foolish while JCs typical angle doesn't work, or JC haymakers crack Qleen's phone screen and he can't read his bars.

Nobody is nicer than jc I have no worries. Bout time the dude got the respect for his penmanship on a main stage

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Man if they add JC to Cave....smfh

If that happens :whew:

We got the day off from work, the kids are still running around playing with their toys, plenty of leftovers in the fridge, Lions playing the Cowboys tonight...

All that street talk with wild performance, spinning around n shyt - That's Qleen.... y'all seen Suge vs Saga... he wasn't do all that before, now Qleen gone and this big roly poly nygga wanna start spinning and shyt

Talk to these nikkas man :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is nicer than jc I have no worries. Bout time the dude got the respect for his penmanship on a main stage

I'd rather see him on born legacy. JC always been a small room killer. That's his comfort zone. It's possible he can shock the crowd and show he deserves that limelight to be on a big stage. He gotta go back to picking up his pace when rapping for it to go over with that crowd. He needs a crazy performance....Not solid...Crazy.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I'd rather see him on born legacy. JC always been a small room killer. That's his comfort zone. It's possible he can shock the crowd and show he deserves that limelight to be on a big stage. He gotta go back to picking up his pace when rapping for it to go over with that crowd. He needs a crazy performance....Not solid...Crazy.

Breh have you not watched his performances recently??? They have been stellar all year

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh have you not watched his performances recently??? They have been stellar all year

Yes....again That's all small room lol. Every single last one of em'....JC ain't been in front of a big crowd since Nome 2. Lol you know how long that was ago??. As ill as JC has always been. He got some serious redeeming to do if they throw him on a big stage, finally getting back on URL.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This nikka @wizworld think he about to school a nikka
So now I got to teach yo' ass
I might pull that mag out, hollow heat seek yo' ass
Aye Paul George, for that clown shyt you said
In person I wanna meet yo' ass
Cuz I’ma do you like the NBA did him and use the heat to beat yo' ass!

Light work :wow:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

*looks over in the corner*

*clicks on the general board*

*goes into the locker room*

*looks into my notifications alerts*

{What you doing cornercommission}

:rudy: trying to find who the fukk this nikka talking to! :damn:

Seriously, like Yung ill, these dudes are talented as hell at they best, but they just don't want it bad enough. Them drugs putting them out the game like David Ruffin. Sad too, cause with their talent if they stayed afloat they would be right there with clips, verb, tay rock, surf, hollow, etc as far as names that sell tickets.