Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beasley and Smack def have the most say in URL.

I was wondering why Chess was announced on the card if URL isnt ok with it as well. Smack not knowing about it and deading it when he did find out is plausible.

Even being able to pull something like that is a symptom of the unprofessionalism in battle rap imo.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I keep forgetting where I'm at and who's posting. Nevermind. I'm looking forward to the card as a whole. I'm falling back......

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh shyt! Roc throwin shots at Chess

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Why in the comments, nikkaz was callin Chess Lil Bill :laff:

Set it up Smack :damn:

Sidebar: Has Chess ever looked young :dead:

latest
:russ:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random but I hate the fact that everyone runs with the "Ars killed Hollow" narrative when we all KNOW that (a) that battle went into overtime and (b) Ars used the whole Tech 9 verse.

Facts :manny:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Charron is terrible and corny. Why would I wanna see the hottest battler in the world waste bars on a corny white boy from Canada

Don't watch the fukkin' battle then. You don't have to watch it. And you don't have to call it before it even happens. That was my whole point. But whatever I'm falling back. I forgot who I was dealing with on here.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Don't watch the fukkin' battle then. You don't have to watch it. And you don't have to call it before it even happens. That was my whole point. But whatever I'm falling back. I forgot who I was dealing with on here.
Nah Ima watch it and be right in the thread calling it trash if it's really trash. If it's dope I'll @ you say I'm an idiot :yeshrug: