Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
a0ffqt.jpg

YOOO :russ::dead:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Prep lowkey bodied this nikka Spanish Harlem in their freestyle battle.

It wasn't even impromptu, Prep just didn't prepare. I thought Spanish Harlem did okay, but some of the freestyles Prep was coming up with were insane.
I felt like I was watching a dunk contest when Prep was rapping. All his freestyling kinda hurt the flow of the battle, but that round may have been the best representation of why URL is still trying to push Prep. There was one freestyle segment in particular where it dragged on and I was thinking "SMH he's gassed, what a d!ckhead he played himself badly" then he landed a RIDICULOUS haymaker.

Dude may still have a bright future in battling, I could see him as a newer version of Serius Jones. Vocal clarity will always be a struggle for him though.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Pause
I'd say this it's the best Top we've seen on stage period. Dude was moving like he knew he was going to run that spot.

This level of performance shows me that Top is poised to have that one battle that we come out of like:wow:. This version of Top has been emerging, and I think someone might get bagged clearly.

I have an idea who I think the victim could be but nigs might kill me if I say it.:mjpls:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think
Pause
I'd say this it's the best Top we've seen on stage period. Dude was moving like he knew he was going to run that spot.

This level of performance shows me that Top is poised to have that one battle that we come out of like:wow:. This version of Top has been emerging, and I think someone might get bagged clearly.

I have an idea who I think the victim could be but nigs might kill me if I say it.:mjpls:
say it :damn:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pause

Lux? Tay Roc?