Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

AVTI\/S

Rookie
Daps
i have no idea how Flip sleeps at night the way he constantly gets disrespected :dead:

Kera got cake forreal tho :whoo:

why her boots look like umbrella covers tho :mjlol:

he hosted High Stakes 1 nikka of course he's gonna host the 2nd one :what: you tryin way too hard

dat part!

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt had me cryin, no way in hell New York wasnt roasting her the instant she walked out the crib

Looked like her feet were amputated but she still wanted to wear boots she thought would blend in

lmao that broad had some GOBOT boots on, I don't want any problems at all

d91fdab8ed14491ba0c788432546d006.jpg

Last edited:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
i have no idea how Flip sleeps at night the way he constantly gets disrespected :dead:

Kera got cake forreal tho :whoo:

why her boots look like umbrella covers tho :mjlol:

Man, Flip's Podcast stay lit, bruh. I'm always dead at how bad they roast Mr. Smoove when him and Flip Jr. do the school report.

:lolbron:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But DOT reaches a lot too. So I didn't say that one.

I get what you mean, but I think that to be a true great you need to have a little bit of everything. Performance and memorable bars. Lux is revered for his lyricism but his performance is A1. Lux has mannerisms and a style that is unique to him, and his stage presence is crazy.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I get what you mean, but I think that to be a true great you need to have a little bit of everything. Performance and memorable bars. Lux is revered for his lyricism but his performance is A1. Lux has mannerisms and a style that is unique to him, and his stage presence is crazy.

Right but I am also referring to this generation of reaches and schemes that fans love to complain about. Different lanes should be respected whether people are perfect in one department or not, homie....that's what I was saying. And I really don't want every round from every battle rapper to like a be Lux thing; no matter how great he is. And I don't think every battle rapper has to reach or scheme. Because once everyone does it, all of us petty-ass-complaining-yet-getting-entertainment-for-free-and-speaking-for-everyone ass fans notice it and bytch about another thing in battle rap. This battle between Hitman and Suge will be mostly performance and aggression. Honestly, one of the biggest ones with those two qualities and I fux with that.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lux performance lowkey underrated.