Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tay Roc is going to fukk Hollow up :mjlol:

They might as well battle in Maryland, it's going to feel like an away game for Hollow anyway. :mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know @FreshAIG & myself have been calling for Roc/Hollow before it became hot. Yet another example of things starting on the coli.

Tay Roc is the biggest battle for Hollow and gives him the best look.

One thing about Hollow is that he's very realistic, and Tay Roc is a realistic big battle.

Anyone calling out someone like Mook is wasting their time. Tay Roc is the only guy that makes sense. He's URL's #1 guy. He doesn't really lose. He brings 3 rounds.

Hollow has 2 big battles out there for him, which is Tay Roc and Dizaster.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I know @FreshAIG & myself have been calling for Roc/Hollow before it became hot. Yet another example of things starting on the coli.

Tay Roc is the biggest battle for Hollow and gives him the best look.

One thing about Hollow is that he's very realistic, and Tay Roc is a realistic big battle.

Anyone calling out someone like Mook is wasting their time. Tay Roc is the only guy that makes sense. He's URL's #1 guy. He doesn't really lose. He brings 3 rounds.

Hollow has 2 big battles out there for him, which is Tay Roc and Dizaster.
Facts bro. I was calling for Roc/Hollow a couple years back when people thought I was crazy.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Cor did really well I'm surprised. Battle will be debatable. Bdot started talkin through his rounds showing signs cor was affecting him :snoop:

I really wanted bdot to smoke this nikka with no debatin...but it looked like a 2-1 either way. I have to re watch for sure

Bdot is sick, like he legit has the flu, so his voice was muffled at times and he couldn't project..So this is gonna be one of those iffy battles where you don't really know who won. Because one person had a disadvantage.

I need to watch this battle again but off first watch

R1 debatable,

Bdot round 2 and round 3 debatable.

Cor was losing during the first because he was predicting shyt bdot would say but bdot didn't say none of that...but then cor had a good angle and finished off the rd strong..But bdot was on fire fom start to finish...way more consistent

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Cor did really well I'm surprised. Battle will be debatable. Bdot started talkin through his rounds showing signs cor was affecting him :snoop:

I really wanted bdot to smoke this nikka but it looked like a 2-1 either way. I have to re watch for sure

Bdot is sick, like he legit has the flu, so his voice was muffled at times and he couldn't project..So this is gonna be one of those iffy battles where you don't really know who won.

I need to watch this battle again!

I agree.. The Battle can go either way.. BDot was getting a lot of Gas.
He was definitely the Crowd Favorite.
It will be interesting to see how he does on that URL Stage.