Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not at all. Unfortunately, Clips and DNA are the Teflon Dons of battle rap. Shenanigans aside , Lux ate Clips soul, but that don't matter he still gets booked at big URL events . Then Nitty gave Clips the business and plus Clips had a half azz performance , but he still gets booked on NOME smh. Same with DNA, B-Magic , Rosenberg killed him but he still is on every card no matter what. And the messed up sh!t about is that if you 3-0 on them it don't matter , but if they beat you, all of sudden a battler's stock goes down and they have to build themselves back up to get on Smack again . It's the craziest thing in all of battle rap
Damn, you got a real point. Even crazier , you can make an argument for DNA due to consistency and a good attitude , but Clips:snoop: He was on his way to the GOAT title and fell smooth the fukk off. And this is coming from a serious former Clips fan. We used to wait for him to get back to form like waiting for daddy on Christmas :mjgrin:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Vince is averaging 20? :wtf:

Damn, no offense meant to Vince, I just assumed he was done at this point. :whoa:

I'm gonna choose to replace Vince with Pierce for my analogy then. :yeshrug:

Edit: @Momentum, I just looked it up, man, Vince is averaging 9 points per game. He averages 20 for his career. :usure:
He still looks pretty spry for a40 year old :manny:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^Rex really killed DNA
Shine killed DNA
Big T killed DNA
Even bum-magic killed DNA..

smh@the battle rap herpes

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Is lush one back in organiks good graces?