Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show Glueazy next battle and still not have his previous battle dropped yet :beli:

can't imagine signing a URL contract, getting on an major event of the year, battle for the low or possibly free and still not even be sure if my battle would drop...

I'm lost at to how he deserves better, or how he could possibly have created a better situation than this elsewhere.
How many people on this board were talking about Glueazy prior to URL?

You really think he was getting paid to battle before that? lmao

How do we know his PG with Bedaffi isn't dropping?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is beating clips even a good win that raises your stock at this point?

Not at all. Unfortunately, Clips and DNA are the Teflon Dons of battle rap. Shenanigans aside , Lux ate Clips soul, but that don't matter he still gets booked at big URL events . Then Nitty gave Clips the business and plus Clips had a half azz performance , but he still gets booked on NOME smh. Same with DNA, B-Magic , Rosenberg killed him but he still is on every card no matter what. And the messed up sh!t about is that if you 3-0 on them it don't matter , but if they beat you, all of sudden a battler's stock goes down and they have to build themselves back up to get on Smack again . It's the craziest thing in all of battle rap

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It absolutely is not. It's the equivalent of some NBA player giving Vince Carter that work right now or some shyt like that. It's meaningless cause of where the guy is in his career at this point, but it probably means something to the actual battler/player because I'm sure there was a point in time where they either were a Clips/Vince fan or wanted to be on that level.
Vince averaging 20 at age 39 tho :patrice:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vince averaging 20 at age 39 tho :patrice:
Vince is averaging 20? :wtf:

Damn, no offense meant to Vince, I just assumed he was done at this point. :whoa:

I'm gonna choose to replace Vince with Pierce for my analogy then. :yeshrug:

Edit: @Momentum, I just looked it up, man, Vince is averaging 9 points per game. He averages 20 for his career. :usure: