Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Swear to GAWD I read that shyt in QueenzFlip voice :dead:

That episode with Smack was HILARIOUS.
I haven't seen anyone point it out yet but y'all check home girl that scammed out before Smack
came on?

Shorty deadass threw liquor all over QueenzFlip cause he was pushing her buttons and he didn't listen to her warning him she was about to snap :russ:
Flip: You a THEIF :mjlol:

Scamgirl: :angry:

Flip: THEIF :umad: x8

:dead: shyt ha me rollin, smack was the calmest i ever seen him before :leon: seems like a funny ass nikka

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Flip: You a THEIF :mjlol:

Scamgirl: :angry:

Flip: THEIF :umad: x8

:dead: shyt ha me rollin, smack was the calmest i ever seen him before :leon: seems like a funny ass nikka

SMACK: n-nah snahm-sayin

Flip: n-nah snahm-sayin :mjlol:

SMACK: *proceeds to shyt on the competition without naming names*

Flip: TALK TO THAT nikka SMACK!! TALK!!! :birdman:
:dead::dead::dead:
Flip had a classic performance, dead ass :russ:

Grand Champ

Rookie
Daps
Accomplishments like what, battling Canibus? Everybody in here knows that battle is famous for all the wrong reasons. Nobody remembers a thing Dizaster said, just Canibus' self destruction.

What else is left? Grind Time and KOTD hyping him up for corny cac audiences? Come on man. All that man is done is yell, tell lame jokes, and make empty threats. He's a walking example of what people who aren't into battle rap think it's all about.

Ya'll can type all day, I'm not changing my stance. fukk a Dizaster.

Ill give him the legend stamp but hes one of the few "top names" in battle rap that Im not a big fan of. He always came off as a tried hard wanna be down type of dude. Its like he just watched 8 Mile a million fukking times then decided to battle rap. He beat a past prime Canibus but lost to a past prime Cassidy :russ:He had a classic with DNA and Iron Solomon. Lets not forget Math him fukked up in that third round he had to sucker punch him :mjlol:and he just lost Official but I guess TBZ gave him a pass for that :francis: but if it was a "street rapper" that lost that battle we wouldn't heard the end of it :hubie:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
HE JERSEY'D TWICE THAT BATTLE.... AND DID A PHONE PULL OUT!

Stop this breh

He ended his 1st after the Popeyes bar cause the crowd went crazy.
It was actually a smart move to end his rd on a highnote instead of finishing the 4 bars he had left.

Look at what happened with Mike P's 3rd vs Daylyt. He even said he wished he ended his 3rd instead of tryna finish his last 4 cause that swayed the people to give day the 3rd

He Jersey'd in the second. And even that round he had better material than Dougy. But nikkas gave Dougy the 2nd.

He clearly beat Dougy 1st & 3rd, the majority of battlerappers and fans call the battle that way, it is what it is.
Just accept it brehs :russ:
Tryna spin the battle any other way is just laughable

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Ill give him the legend stamp but hes one of the few "top names" in battle rap that Im not a big fan of. He always came off as a tried hard wanna be down type of dude. Its like he just watched 8 Mile a million fukking times then decided to battle rap. He beat a past prime Canibus but lost to a past prime Cassidy :russ:He had a classic with DNA and Iron Solomon. Lets not forget Math him fukked up in that third round he had to sucker punch him :mjlol:and he just lost Official but I guess TBZ gave him a pass for that :francis: but if it was a "street rapper" that lost that battle we wouldn't heard the end of it :hubie:
I legit forgot about the battle(s) with Cassidy :dead:

I guess yall can give him that :laff:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ended his 1st after the Popeyes bar cause the crowd went crazy.
It was actually a smart move to end his rd on a highnote instead of finishing the 4 bars he had left.

Look at what happened with Mike P's 3rd vs Daylyt. He even said he wished he ended his 3rd instead of tryna finish his last 4 cause that swayed the people to give day the 3rd

He Jersey'd in the second. And even that round he had better material than Dougy. But nikkas gave Dougy the 2nd.

He clearly beat Dougy 1st & 3rd, the majority of battlerappers and fans call the battle that way, it is what it is.
Just accept it brehs :russ:
Tryna spin the battle any other way is just laughable
NJT choked twice and was trash all three rounds. He lost a clear 3-0 edge. There is literally no room to give him a win.

Let me find out NJT got a Stan brigade in TBZ :dead:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cyssero battled Bishop Brigante today, he choked before he even started rapping

Suge choked against Ness